Episode 90. LinkedIn is growing faster!
Welcome to a new episode of the award-winning LinkedIn podcast. This week I had a lot to cover, which meant there was less time for news.
I had a great week this week especially when I received the following message!
- 3 charts that prove that LinkedIn is on fire! This article’s most interesting fact is the comparable rate of member/user growth amongst the three main social networks.
- Woman creates fake LinkedIn profile to give credibility to her Disney scam. This is a timely warning that we should all check that the listed employees associated to our company pages are legitimate.
- I have gathered more feedback about the new LinkedIn app from Android users and it seems to be universally disliked! Whilst I can’t make a judgment myself yet, it does seem shocking that LinkedIn are still unable to produce an effective mobile app!
- This week I enjoyed chatting with Sarah Santacroce about her LinkedIn challenge, which starts on 1 December.
- Thanks also to Kate Lister for her voicemail stating her reasons for connecting with someone. Kate is a florist in Grimsby who wins business from her LinkedIn activities, I interviewed Kate in episode seven of my Winbusinessin podcast.
This week I was asked a question that I regularly get when I am running training sessions and it’s always a tricky one to deal with so, on the spur of the moment I asked Sarah to help me answer it!
“I have two businesses that are both applicable to LinkedIn so should I have two separate profiles or try to cover both within the same profile?”
Have you checked out my YouTube channel yet? Subscribe for regular tips and tricks.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….