Episode 88. Who owns your LinkedIn profile?
- LinkedIn overhauled its strategy for Sales Navigator. Last week, LinkedIn announced its mega partnership with Ernst and Young.
- Tinder vs LinkedIn profile pictures. A Belgium based artist compiled photos of different individuals on how they portray themselves on Linkedin and yes, on Tinder! I’m not sure how this classes as art but what do I know!
- Hillary Clinton and her knowledge of LinkedIn . Hillary Clinton had no inkling on what LinkedIn was when she received an invitation to sign up in her inbox. Some of her staff tried to help but clearly thought LinkedIn was just a recruiting site!
- Ladbrokes are using LinkedIn to target customers. Worrying story about the giant bookmakers attempts to woo customers via LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn has a new head of EMEA region – John Herlihy.
- Linkedin China and Red Rabbit. A new app for a younger generation of Chinese job seekers. A very unusual move for LinkedIn but things are done very differently at Lingying (LinkedIn in Chinese)!
- Who owns a LinkedIn profile? It is a common question nowadays regarding who really owns your LinkedIn profile. Here I discuss two recent US cases which give some clue as to how Judges and legal experts see the situation.
My new 5C system is nearly ready for release. If you want early access as a beta tester of module 1 for FREE you can sign up here;
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….