Episode 86. Group Messaging will return.
- Have you played the LinkedIn name game?
- New thought leaders are invited to publish for the upcoming new app
- The LinkedIn plugin that works out how old you are!
- Group messages will return. You can see the Twitter response from @LinkedInHelp in this updated post.
- Is this the most authentic profile ever on LinkedIn? Simon Binner sadly died this week but he left us with an amazingly authentic profile. I love the way it is written and I would encourage you to read the whole profile, not just the bit about his passing. RIP Simon, you sounded like a great bloke to me.
- More details emerge about LinkedIn new ProFinder trial
Group messaging is still possible. Here is the workaround hack from Irina Shamaeva;
Take the group ID number from the url on the main group page;
Now add the ID number to the following url;
and you will now get back to the old group member page, with the search field intact!
How to post GIFs on LinkedIn.
– Create a video
– Post it to YouTube
– Take the share link from YouTube and create a GIF from it at Gifsoup.com
– Download the completed GIF to your computer
– Post to LinkedIn by adding the GIF as a ‘photo’ to a post from Buffer.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….