Episode 76. Are LinkedIn now listening to us?
This week I have had the entire transcript from this episode published here, so if you wish to read the full content, you now can!
- LinkedIn make an unexpected U-turn on the connections download feature
- LinkedIn announce that emails will be reduced by 40%
- Q2 results show growth but the share price still crashes
- Reid Hoffman reacts angrily to the question “Why does LinkedIn to have one of the least responsive, most confusing interfaces on the public Internet?”
- How do I find out the size of my network – 1st tier, 2nd tier and groups?
This also made me think about what proof might be relevant to show someone to convince them you have influence on LinkedIn. The number of connections in isolation means very little, the following matter more;
- Followers who you are not connected to
- Number of profile views
- Published posts that make it into a Pulse channel
- Published post views, likes and comments
- Status update likes and comments
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….