Episode 75. The easiest way to get into LinkedIn Pulse!
- China passes 10 million LinkedIn members
- Google+ share link disappears from published posts
- There is a bug with skill endorsements
- You can no longer download your connections! Well you can but it comes as part of the archive and takes a couple of days to arrive.
- New LinkedIn Slideshare lead generation feature
- Slideshare presentations are appearing in some channels (see below)
- LinkedIn ads could work if you combine them with Google re-marketing…..and you have a decent budget!
- Lottery ticket updates have no place on LinkedIn
- How often do females get harassed on Linkedin? This is the blog post I refer to.
- Keeping your profile up to date. These politicians show varying levels of accuracy
- Lynda.com advertise their courses in Linkedin Pulse…..and manage to get into a channel!
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….