Episode 69. LinkedIn Group message rules… as clear as mud!
- LinkedIn accused of making little progress on diversity
- Have you claimed your one dollar compensation yet?
- This published post claims that group messages are restricted to 15 a month! I can prove otherwise.
- LinkedIn skill endorsements ‘chain mail’ (below) comes to LinkedIn
A copy of the chain mail that is doing the rounds.
- LinkedIn shared some interesting stats about their publishing platform this week.
- Have you registered your LinkedIn profile url yet?
Where to find your profile url
- Running an event? You might find this article about promoting it through a LinkedIn published post useful.
- LinkedIn ‘Dark patterns’ – How to unlink your LinkedIn address book
The administrator for our company page has left the company and I wish to take over administration of the company page myself. How do I do this?
ANS = Firstly make sure that your primary email address is your work email and that your LinkedIn profile has you currently employed at the company that you wish to administer the company page for. Go to the company page and scroll down until you see the “want to help manage this page?” On the right-hand side. Provided you are connected to one of the administrators (the owner is an admin) you can request to become an administrator.
This is supposed to be how it works however I have experienced a couple of situations where the option to request to be an administrator did not appear. In this circumstance you will need to contact the help center.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….