Episode 64. LinkedIn Profile Personality Assessment!
- LinkedIn imposes a limit of the number of group messages that can be sent.
- Confirmation that the commercial use limit on search is not just the amount of searches but also the number of profile views.
- Groups lose stats feature but gain a new ‘about’ page which includes the members section.
- 27,000 US intelligence staff on LinkedIn revealed in a recent report.
- LinkedIn introduce ‘who’s viewed your posts’ feature.
- LinkedIn celebrate their 12th anniversary by featuring members stories, I especially enjoyed this one.
- India surpasses 30 million LinkedIn members
- LinkedIn’s share priced dropped below $200 last week and still remains weak.
- This new web product claims to assess someone’s personality from their LinkedIn profile. It sounds crazy but my experience is that it is amazingly accurate! Here are the results for me;
I’m pretty impressed with the accuracy of this information, the algorithm must be pretty sophisticated. It’s clear to me that the ‘It comes naturally’ section above is taken directly from the summary of my profile which is very impressive for an algorithm!
If you haven’t done so already, check out my new Winbusinessin podcast, this week I interview ‘The Headshot Guy’ John Cassidy about profile pictures.
Why do some people put their name in their professional headline?
ANS= This allows people to be able to see your full profile even if they are outside of your network. When you search for anyone by name you can always see their profile but when you search by keywords you can only see up to your 3rd tier.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….