Episode 62. ‘Free’ LinkedIn Searches
- LinkedIn applies for a patent to check the accuracy of facts and statements in profiles.
- LinkedIn spends $500,000 on buying Reid Hoffman’s new book.
- $115,000 are donated to a local teen centre
- America’s three most hated companies; Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!
- This Chinese article about fake accounts is a timely reminder to us all.
An example of an Alumni search
- Are you frustrated with the commercial use limit on search? The following searches are all “free” and do not count against your monthly allowance
- Alumni search
- Field of study search
- Connections network search
- Are InMail response rates dropping?
How do I post a job on LinkedIn for free?
ANS = There are four ways in which this can be done;
- A job discussion in a relevant group
- A personal status update
- A published post
- Company page update (pinned to the top)
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….