Episode 61. Elevate Arrives
- Yahoo Mail Contact cards
- Key senior executive leaves LinkedIn
- Update on the Lynda.com deal
- LinkedIn launch their new corporate Elevate product
- LinkedIn are top payers!
- Check out my new podcast Winbusinessin
- Tip – This is what to do if you can’t save a 2nd tier to contacts
- Keywords in name fields. It works from an optimisation perspective but it is still against the rules. What are your thoughts? Drop me a line at email@example.com
- How many different type of emails do LinkedIn send you and how can you stop them?
- ANS = There are 20 different types of emails (excluding group emails) which can all be controlled from within your settings. Go to Communications> Set the frequency of emails.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….