Episode 58. The Mystery of the LinkedIn Certified Publisher
- LinkedIn finally bring their Jobs app to Android
- A member increases their profile views by 425%!
- LinkedIn settles battle over email invites
- A LinkedIn post gets 3.3 million views…and they are not an Influencer!
- Interesting new ‘search relevance’ feature added to LinkedIn Recruiter
- The mystery of the ‘Certified LinkedIn Publisher’.
- Brain De Haaf’s profile and the Google search (below) that proves he did have the phrase in his profile
- Kathy Caprino’s profile
- The Publishers group where my question has so far been conveniently ignored!
- I no longer receive an email from LinkedIn when someone accepts my invitation to connect. Has this feature gone or are my settings wrong?
- ANS = Firstly the feature does still exist, I received an email just this morning. Your settings may need re-adjusting and it might not be your fault as it appears that this setting has had a recent facelift! Go to Settings>Communications>Push notifications and make sure that the relevant box is ticked. Follow this by logging out, clearing cookies and then check whether it works the next time. Failing that it’s a case for the Help Center.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….