Episode 57. I don’t have time for this!
- LinkedIn Expands Efforts to Help Colleges Keep in Touch With Students and Alumni
- JP Morgan episode 3! Another financial firm acts like a communist state!
- LinkedIn acquires employee referral software firm
- Champion puzzle maker creates a LinkedIn crossword.
- 53% of the top 250 LinkedIn posts are not from Influencers. Excellent analysis of the characteristics of a successful LinkedIn published post
- Featured article: How do you find time for LinkedIn?
- The new home page seems to be feeding information that I do not wish to see (connections, group posts etc). How do I switch this off?
- ANS = Unfortunately you can’t, whilst there is a section in your settings to select what updates you see, it is clearly not working! The help center are saying it is a known issue. I suspect they completely forgot about this setting when they re-vamped the homepage. It is very frustrating because from I can see (which is harder with the new design) the number of views has plummeted as a result!
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….