Episode 55. Who has the keys to your LinkedIn account?
- An insight into LinkedIn’s mobile strategy
- JP Morgan’s global Head of Technology has sent out a memo advising staff to make their profiles sparse of information to prevent Recruiters from finding them on LinkedIn.
- Who has the keys to your profile? Add multiple email addresses to your LinkedIn account to prevent your employer from hijacking your account when you leave.
- Two ways to post updates with links and images;
- Post from a company page where status updates have not changed and like or comment on it from your own account.
- Paste the link into the normal update box but make sure that there is no gap between it and the previous word, then attach your image.
- Subscribe to my FREE email updates service to be kept up to speed with changes like this.
I am in the top 5% of profile views in my network. Is this important?
ANS = Yes, profile views are a form of engagement and engagement will help to get your updates seen by more people.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….