Episode 46. Its Christmas!
- The top 25 skills that got people hired in 2014.
- Bryan Mills (aka Liam Neeson) will endorse your skills if you win a contest! Interesting to see a major film studio using LinkedIn to promote its latest movie release (Taken 3) and even more interesting to that LinkedIn are completely fine with this!
- Could Viadeo be a viable acquisition target for LinkedIn?
- Tax inspectors in Turkey use LinkedIn to catch tax evaders
- Do you want to find your ‘future self’ on LinkedIn? When you think about it you could and LinkedIn could make it even easier if they released tools to make it easier to predict your future based on real data from other profiles.
- Where is Jeff Weiner taking LinkedIn? I love this article and agree with the three areas that they believe LinkedIn is focussing its future on.
Thanks to my two wonderful kids James & Anna for ‘volunteering’ to be interviewed for this show!
Finally may I wish you a very merry and happy Christmas.
2015 is going to be a great year for LinkedIn and I look forward to sharing every moment of it with you.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….