Episode 34. 5 Ways to Find Jobs on LinkedIn
- More shareholders sell their LinkedIn shares. Is this news anymore?
- LinkedIn state that Mozilla Firefox is the most compatible browser for LinkedIn and that they are not fully compatible with other browsers.
- LinkedIn make some changes to their terms of service this mainly relates to the ownership of published posts.
- InMail will be changing from 2015. LinkedIn are abandoning the 7 day guaranteed response policy and replacing it with a 90 day policy that allows you to get the credit back if the message is replied to. This may only apply to Recruiter and Sales accounts although the suggestion is that it applies to all InMails.
Want to find anyone and contact them for free on LinkedIn?
This pdf cheatsheet shows you how in an easy step by step guide
5 Ways to Find Jobs on LinkedIn
1) Jobs Section (nothing more to say!)
2) Job Discussions in a group (see below)
3) Recent activity of Recruiters (see below)
4) Search Published posts (see below)
5) Use the ‘Find’ function in your browser
BI Intelligence survey in the US reveals the following information;
- More people are on LinkedIn than Twitter
- LinkedIn’s sweet spot for age is 30-49 years
- LinkedIn is the best social media platform to access over 50’s
- More males were on LinkedIn 24% than women 19%
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time…..