Episode 100. The LinkedInformed Century!
Well we finally made it to our 100th episode – amazing!
This week I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane and listen to some of the highlights of the last 99 episodes.
- LinkedIn retire their Connected app.
- The Sun show their normal level of accuracy – just look at his profile (above)
- Manchester needs cameramen and Twitter experts, says LinkedIn
Here are the links to the various episodes I refer to in this episode.
- Episode 1– November 11, 2013
- Episode 2– Groups With Robin Hill
- Episode 6– The Blazek Scandal!
- Episode 7– Status Updating
- Episode 12– LinkedIn Reaches 300 Million Users
- Episode 14– Groups With Jo Saunders
- Episode 18– Interview With ‘Superconnected’ Ian Moyse
- Episode 25– Andy Headworth Interview
- Episode 36– Interview With Katharine Robinson
- Episode 38– Social Selling With Darrel Griffin
- Episode 40– Social Selling With Darrel Griffin Pt2
- Episode 50– Google Doesn’t Acquire LinkedIn!
- Episode 67– LinkedIn Publishing – Find Your Voice
- Episode 68– It’s Time To Get Social!
- Episode 73– We’ve Been Nominated For An Award!
- Episode 81– We Won!!!!
- Episode 87– Double Dutch!
- Episode 91– The 3 Changes In LinkedIn
- Episode 98– Twenty Million Brits Are On LinkedIn!
So that is the first century completed, so many great memories for me and a big thank you to all those that have contributed over these 100 episodes.
I can’t wait to get started on number 101! Next week I will take a deeper look at LinkedIn’s Q4 results.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time….