Episode 26. Q2 Results and much more
- LinkedIn delivers encouraging Q2 financial results
- 313 million members
- 84m unique visitors
- 25bn page views (down 1bn from 1st qtr)
- $534m revenue – 47% year on year increase
- Talent Solutions makes up $322m of this – 49% increase
- Marketing $106m – 44% increase
- Premium Accounts – $105m – 44% increase
- See full report here
- LinkedIn acquires Newsle
- The new look LinkedIn mobile app
- Updates of previous news items
- Zapier has delivered some useful results but is a little complicated to set up
- New Galene search seems to have settled down and is now delivering very similar results to before
- Tip of the week. Be aware of 3rd party apps that undertake actions on your account that are outside of the LinkedIn User Agreement. Take responsibility for your own actions on LinkedIn, it’s you that will get suspended!
- Question. What do I have to do to get my profile from ‘expert’ strength to ‘All Star’. Answer = Get more connections. You need a minimum of 50 (aim for min 100) and have had at least 2 previous positions in your employment section. The bigger question is: Does it matter? Answer = Not really! The difference between ‘Expert’ and ‘All Star’ in search results appears to be minimal.
- LinkedIn Contacts Now Integrate With Your Inbox. Read my post here
- and watch the video below
Thats all for this week.
Please leave a voicemail with any questions or comments by clicking on the link on the right hand edge of this page.
Or you can email me at email@example.com